DOOR HANGERS: Door hangers are easy to attract attention. For one thing, a sign hanging on a doorknob is hard to miss. It will be seen every time. Because of the outdoor exposure, durability is something to consider when searching for door hanger printing services. They are printed on one of two paper materials: 100 lb. / 10 pt., and 14 pt. card stock. You can choose the size that best fits your needs.
What Are The Pros and Cons of Door Hanger Advertising?
- It costs pennies to print door hangers if you order them in bulk. They’re also cheaper than postcards or direct mail, because you save on envelopes and postage.
- Door hangers are hard to ignore because anyone who enters the house has to turn the doorknob.
- There are no size limitations, as is the case when choosing an envelope for a direct mailer.
- There’s a chance of multiple exposures. More than one person is likely to see a door hanger—whether it’s strangers walking past a house or family and friends visiting.
- Door hangers are a superb marketing strategy for reaching a local audience, such as residents in your neighborhood.
- Door hangers are personal because they are hand-delivered, which shows potential customers you care about them.
- Door hangers are great for hyper-local marketing, but they can’t reach a broader market because distribution becomes more time-consuming and expensive then direct mail.
- Tracking ROI can be difficult — especially as you have to hang each hanger individually by hand or even pay someone else to do it.
- There are many other door hangers and marketing materials (e.g., flyers and postcards) competing for your customers’ attention. this is why your message must be direct and of good value.
DESIGN ONLINE: Customize these door hangers with your own artwork and our other selection options to make them uniquely yours. They will grab your customers’ attention and connect with them as you bring your message into their homes.
NEED HELP IN GRAPHIC DESIGN: Contact us and someone will be happy to assist you. Call 510.487.5679 M-F 9:00 am – 5:00 pm pst.